Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Baconboy wrote:Hey Cilogy, here's a little suggestion. Don't name it the fire rises (it may be called that for real and if it is well then oh well).
I liked how Teddy's was called The Masked Man. It really sounded like something from the soundtrack as opposed to The Fire Rises which is what ANYONE would name it.
I see what you're saying and that's what I thought initially. I named it that because that's what I think it will be called on the official soundtrack.

Maybe I'll go with "Time for Fear" or "Starting a Fire" or something.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

TeddyBlass wrote:
EctoCooler31 wrote:What happened to Teddy's version???
I'm gonna try to have it done this month. I signed on to a feature recently, so I have a lot of music to write. It's hard to convince myself to spend time writing music that isn't for that right now.
:batface: :twothumbsup:

Make it happen, capn.

Cilogy wrote:Maybe I'll go with "Time for Fear" or "Starting a Fire" or something.
"All That Matters" or "All That Matters Is The Plan."

I took Teddy's epic track and put it onto a video I recorded like 2 days ago with my friends (i hope he doesn't mind :? )

Sigs???

Aranion wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Maybe I'll go with "Time for Fear" or "Starting a Fire" or something.
"All That Matters" or "All That Matters Is The Plan."
"Crashing This Plane" or "Crashing This Plane With No Survivors".

"Our Plan"

"Dr Pavel Refused Our Offer"

^^Only logical title for the song.

MiracleSleeper wrote:"Dr Pavel Refused Our Offer"

^^Only logical title for the song.
Not the ONLY logical answer
Sigs???

Cilogy wrote:
EctoCooler31 wrote:It sounds great but the Mombasa music in the background is almost distracting especially the drum part.
That's kind a how it is in the actual prologue. Remember, there's dialogue and sound effects too. This is meant to emulate background music.
I understand what you are saying with there being drum beat but the actual drumming is much slower than Mombasa. Its very faint to start out with and has the same rhythm as the chanting but again, its much slower. But everything else sounds great! And I love what you've done thus far. :twothumbsup:

Hate to break the conversation about Cilogy's remix, and my own for that matter, but...

James Newton Howard gave a concert over the weekend in Dallas. Though unable to attend myself, I did hear back from someone who did. After playing the Harvey Dent suite with the orchestra, James spoke highly of working with Nolan and Zimmer on Begins and Dark Knight. He also mentioned that it was his decision to bow out of the next film. He stated that Nolan and Zimmer had established such good chemistry working on Inception, and he didn’t want to be a third wheel.

So now we know. It's what I assumed happened, but now it's no longer a mystery.