TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Still grappling with whether or not I should watch it.

solo2001 wrote:Still grappling with whether or not I should watch it.
It's a no-brainer dude.

This is just great news, and I'll be watching the eight minutes for sure. It'll wet my appetite until the full release, and of course we'll get a trailer also, so it's just gonna be crazy in December.

HELL YEAH.

Mason wrote:This is just great news, and I'll be watching the eight minutes for sure. It'll wet my appetite until the full release, and of course we'll get a trailer also, so it's just gonna be crazy in December.
01?

TDK prologue in theaters was one of the best, if not the best, theater experiences of my life. Do it. They handed out Gotham Times newspapers last time too. It was fuckin boss.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Mason wrote:This is just great news, and I'll be watching the eight minutes for sure. It'll wet my appetite until the full release, and of course we'll get a trailer also, so it's just gonna be crazy in December.
01?
Out with the old, in with the new.

TeddyBlass wrote:
TDK prologue in theaters was one of the best, if not the best, theater experiences of my life. Do it. They handed out Gotham Times newspapers last time too. It was fuckin boss.
Your post on the homepage convinced me:
TeddyBlass wrote:Movie goers are so interesting. Some people won't be willing to watch eight minutes from the beginning of the film, but they'll watch 3 or 4 two-minute trailers that will certainly show parts from the last act. That's odd to me.
Also, I got a Gotham Times newspaper (and a Batman cup!) when I went to TDK on opening day. But my dad got rid of them in a yard sale!

I have to admit if the footage comes online no way I am not watching but I have to say no chance I am seeing MI in IMAX. :lol: