The 2012 grand-scale epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

[SPOILERS] TDKR 6-minute IMAX prologue

Site Admin
antsman41 wrote:Apple Valley in MN is playing Ghost Protocal - TDKRises, I bought my ticket this weekend...

Yeah, that theater is in green, which is part of the 29. Thanks for the confirmation though!
lol im a bit slow at this, but the the green means that they are showing MI4 and TDKR prologue? San Antonio rivercenter playing it? :oldmanface:
Is there a list of true IMAX theatres over the world?
T0mcat10 wrote:lol im a bit slow at this, but the the green means that they are showing MI4 and TDKR prologue? San Antonio rivercenter playing it? :oldmanface:

Yes. Looks like your in luck. :JGLface:
If you're uncertain whether the IMAX theater of your choice is showing the prologue before GHOST PROTOCOL, just call and ask. They're allowed to say. It's not a state secret, and I don't think they're under some NDA to not tell what's playing.

I called the Indiana State Museum to confirm the prologue's actually playing, as well as seeing if seating was reserved or general admission. They were great about answering both questions.
antsman41 wrote:Apple Valley in MN is playing Ghost Protocal - TDKRises, I bought my ticket this weekend...

How big is that Imax? I never been to one in Apple Valley. I used to have an Imax by me but it closed down. So I am looking for a new one. Yeah, I am also from Minnesota.
December 16th. London, Ontario. IMAX. Grand Opening. Mission Impossible Ghost Protocall.

Heck Yeah!
cant wait for that prologue,it will be so F**king epic.
Dodd wrote:December 16th. London, Ontario. IMAX. Grand Opening. Mission Impossible Ghost Protocall.

Heck Yeah!

Dodd wrote:December 16th. London, Ontario. IMAX. Grand Opening. Mission Impossible Ghost Protocall.

Heck Yeah!

Have called to see if it's 65mm? If you haven't, don't hold your breath.
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to The Dark Knight Rises