TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
If you're uncertain whether the IMAX theater of your choice is showing the prologue before GHOST PROTOCOL, just call and ask. They're allowed to say. It's not a state secret, and I don't think they're under some NDA to not tell what's playing.

I called the Indiana State Museum to confirm the prologue's actually playing, as well as seeing if seating was reserved or general admission. They were great about answering both questions.

antsman41 wrote:Apple Valley in MN is playing Ghost Protocal - TDKRises, I bought my ticket this weekend...
How big is that Imax? I never been to one in Apple Valley. I used to have an Imax by me but it closed down. So I am looking for a new one. Yeah, I am also from Minnesota.

December 16th. London, Ontario. IMAX. Grand Opening. Mission Impossible Ghost Protocall.

Heck Yeah!
Why you lurking my page brah?

cant wait for that prologue,it will be so F**king epic.

Dodd wrote:December 16th. London, Ontario. IMAX. Grand Opening. Mission Impossible Ghost Protocall.

Heck Yeah!

Dodd wrote:December 16th. London, Ontario. IMAX. Grand Opening. Mission Impossible Ghost Protocall.

Heck Yeah!
Have called to see if it's 65mm? If you haven't, don't hold your breath.

It's official, The Rave 18 in Los Angeles for this dude :-D

The wait's gonna be interminable

Crazy Eight wrote:Have called to see if it's 65mm? If you haven't, don't hold your breath.

I hate to be picky but 65mm is used for filming. The film is then printed onto 70mm film for projection. IMAX uses 15/70 film. 70mm film that is run horizontally. Each frame uses 15 perforations.

You could call every IMAX theatre in the world and find out that none of them play 65mm film. If you call an IMAX theatre, just ask if they use film or digital. If they use film you have the answer you want.

T0mcat10 wrote:lol im a bit slow at this, but the the green means that they are showing MI4 and TDKR prologue? San Antonio rivercenter playing it? :oldmanface:
Yup. Always call to double-check, or check the listings yourself to be safe. I only double-check the entire list every so often since it takes me a while to do the whole thing.

this Edwards cinemas near me is playing Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol in IMAX. It's a regular theater that also plays IMAX for certain films...does that automatically mean that I'm going to see TDKR prologue?...or is it exclusively IMAX theaters only? I guess I'm just borderline paranoid because I saw I Am Legend at this same theater in IMAX and they showed TDR prologue. They have to be playing it.