TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TeddyBlass wrote:I thought Abrams delivered with M:I:3. I think Brad Bird plus Renner, plus native IMAX footage, plus Rises prologue equals a no brainer midnight for me.
This.

I also found the third the most enjoyable out of them all, and by far the greatest out of the three. This just looks even better, and this newly announced added bonus is irresistible.

Cilogy wrote:I wonder if they'll hand out stuff this time (like Gotham Times or other souvenirs).
They better, I still have the Gotham Times for the TDK.

I never seen any of MI films. I might decide to get on Nextflicks and watch them but it going to have to be after MI4 comes out since I am in London until mid December.
Last edited by TeddyBlass on October 19th, 2011, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't double post.

I'm curious.
TKDR Prologue when will be avaliable on the Internet/Official Site.

All right well I've finally stopped being a hater and I think I've warmed to this. Looking forward to seeing this footage in a theater. :twothumbsup:

In a way, I hope the opening scene is Bane focused, or maybe even Catwoman focused, as it would give us taste of either character rather than just a scene of Batman doing stuff.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Intruder wrote:I'm curious.
The prologue for DARK KNIGHT was never released online officially. Warner Bros. was very good about keeping it off youtube. Really shitty cam-rips were the only way to see it online.

It's doubtful it will be at all. TDK's prologue was never officially offered for download; only the trailers were.

TeddyBlass wrote:
The prologue for DARK KNIGHT was never released online officially. Warner Bros. was very good about keeping it off youtube. Really shitty cam-rips were the only way to see it online.
It'll be leaked online for sure, it's just a case of how fast you download it before Warner Bros. hunt them down.

TeddyBlass wrote:
solo2001 wrote:Still grappling with whether or not I should watch it.
TDK prologue in theaters was one of the best, if not the best, theater experiences of my life. Do it. They handed out Gotham Times newspapers last time too. It was fuckin boss.

Man I was thinking not going to see this but after reading about this being such a great experience, I think ill go now :goNF:

Aranion wrote:
It's doubtful it will be at all. TDK's prologue was never officially offered for download; only the trailers were.
Only in Batman Begins Bluray huh?

Due to this AND my newfound fanboy-ness towards Cruise, I shall be seeing MI:4 in IMAX.