TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
They're all right though, the TDK prologue had 30 seconds (about 8-12) shots from the rest of the film at the end of the prologue. That's probably what will happen this time around as well.

TeddyBlass wrote:They're all right though, the TDK prologue had 30 seconds (about 8-12) shots from the rest of the film at the end of the prologue. That's probably what will happen this time around as well.
+1

That described batwing shot sounds epic. More than anything I want the film to give indication of the way they've shot Gotham this time around, that's always been a major concern of mine since Chicago was used to such epic effect.

-Vader

Forum Pro
Law
DoubleD wrote:
thedisabledcubicle wrote: Batwing rising from underground.
Would love to see that shot.
Much like the shot in X-Men when the jet rises from the basketball court?

Law_of_4 wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
Would love to see that shot.
Much like the shot in X-Men when the jet rises from the basketball court?
I imagine it to be quicker. As though the Batwing has already picked up speed and it zips out of the ground and forwards.
Maybe it'll be the rumoured scene which involved the crowd of cops cheering and looking up. The Batwing breaching over a tower block and burning overhead.
I don't think we'll get Selina, Young Ra's (unless he's in the prologue) or Miranda in anything other than a normal scene with Bruce. But everyone has seen the Batwing already, so I think we'll get a good shot of how it's going to look.

Forum Pro
Law
I want to know how it will sound.in the second trailer for TDK, the batpod riding up the ramp sounds so awesome. It's not what you would expect if you try to imagine it without post production.

Barrett wrote:As all of these "leaked" descriptions of the prologue have surfaced the last two weeks, one thing that is (seemingly) missing from them, which I believe makes them less credible, is the absence of a potential montage of random shots showcasing other aspects of the film. Like in TDK's prologue: after the bank robbery, it's a 15-sec montage of the Tumbler, the fire truck on fire, Joker shooting thin the street, etc.

In the Empire interview, Nolan says:
The Prologue is basically the first six, seven minutes of the film. It’s the introduction to Bane and a taste of the rest of the film.
Now he surely could be referring to "taste" as in the prologue itself will divulge the overall tone of the film, but I think it's going to follow the same logistical format of the prologue sequence from TDK. If this is accurate, then why weren't there accounts of this montage included in the "leaked" descriptions? I.e. "a shot of Catwoman _____" or "the Batwing ______" etc.

Just a thought.
This is true. When a bunch of us saw the TDK prologue early thanks to the viral screenings, we struggled to remember what the montage contained, but since it was multiple people, we eventually recalled everything. :lol:

So if buy tickets for MI:GP on a 1570 IMAX screen on Dec. 16, it has been confirmed that the prologue will be shown?

Obsession wrote:So if buy tickets for MI:GP on a 1570 IMAX screen on Dec. 16, it has been confirmed that the trailer will be shown?
The prologue will be shown, not the trailer.