TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
:-D My excitement is beyond comprehension.

Mason wrote:
It's now been confirmed that's it's six minutes long, not eight like previously stated.
Has in WB officially confirmed?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

My plan is to see Sherlock 2 and then sneak into MI4 after Sherlock. :-D

TeddyBlass wrote:
Cilogy wrote: I like that franchise, it's one of the few things that Tom Cruise does well and I'm looking forward to it.
I thought Abrams delivered with M:I:3. I think Brad Bird plus Renner, plus native IMAX footage, plus Rises prologue equals a no brainer midnight for me.

:clap:

Hop aboard!

Sneaking in to IMAX theaters is hard I imagine. At least around here. They always check tickets before the IMAX door down here.

TeddyBlass wrote:Sneaking in to IMAX theaters is hard I imagine. At least around here. They always check tickets before the IMAX door down here.
You're probably right. It's worth a shot though!

The huge explosion that you just heard was the sound of a million erections flying into the air at the same time!

Intruder wrote:Maybe WB Release a Two Disc Special Shit Edition BB-TDK Duology Bluray Disk on June-or-July 2012
That maybe ıncludes TDKR Prologue
The Dark Knight Returns from DC animation comes out next summer. It could be with that.

Not watching. Who's with me?