TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
You guys are awesome.

Bought my tickets for the Palisades IMAX. I literally get off the bus from college and go directly to the mall. So excited ;D

GothamGirl wrote:You guys are awesome.
Thanks for noticing.

Mason wrote:
Thanks for noticing.
Hope you aren't being sarcastic because you guys really are. Srsly. Learned so much from your investigations.

And you guys use lot of GIFS and MEMEs and who doesn't like a good reaction GIF and a well placed Leo Strut every now and again?

Aw shucks! :modesty:

GothamGirl wrote:
Mason wrote:
Thanks for noticing.
Hope you aren't being sarcastic because you guys really are. Srsly. Learned so much from your investigations.

And you guys use lot of GIFS and MEMEs and who doesn't like a good reaction GIF and a well placed Leo Strut every now and again?

That's why I stayed. I wanted more info and I got it first here! :D
And yes. Yes we are very awesome.

Forum Pro
Law

Bought my tickets for the Palisades IMAX. I literally get off the bus from college and go directly to the mall. So excited ;D

Holy crap, looks like your list was pretty damn accurate, Teddy. Thanks a lot, my hopes were up for the madison theater only 2 hours away when you listed it, and this news set it in stone!!! puuumped

Mason wrote:

Forum Pro
Law
Gothamgrl it's only fair you post a picture in the "Your real life picture thread!"