TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
MindYourSurroundings wrote:The list needs to be changed. I just called the Udvar-Hazy Chantily, VA / DC location, and they are NOT showing Mission : Impossible either.
I doubt WB would put them on the list if the location wasn't locked. That location has always been listed as a 'maybe' on my list, so I was a tad surprised to see it added. But George (a mod here) has been checking their schedule, along with myself, and we think it's likely they're showing it. Their current schedule conveniently stops on the 15th.

I'll continue to double-check their listings. It seems likely that it is coming, but a majority of the employees do not know about it yet.

TeddyBlass wrote:
MindYourSurroundings wrote:The list needs to be changed. I just called the Udvar-Hazy Chantily, VA / DC location, and they are NOT showing Mission : Impossible either.
I doubt WB would put them on the list if the location wasn't locked. That location has always been listed as a 'maybe' on my list, so I was a tad surprised to see it added. But George (a mod here) has been checking their schedule, along with myself, and we think it's likely they're showing it. Their current schedule conveniently stops on the 15th.

I'll continue to double-check their listings. It seems likely that it is coming, but a majority of the employees do not know about it yet.
Hmm. Why would they tell me they aren't showing it, then? They said they won't be showing it at all, and instead will be showing Happy Feet Two. Just like the Baltimore Science Center. I don't wanna get my hopes up again.

MindYourSurroundings wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:

Hmm. Why would they tell me they aren't showing it, then? They said they won't be showing it at all, and instead will be showing Happy Feet Two. Just like the Baltimore Science Center. I don't wanna get my hopes up again.
Yeah, that's weird as hell. Well, don't get too excited then. I'll PM you if they update their schedule to show M:I:4.

EDIT: I just wrote WB to see if they can get a confirmation on that listing for ya.

TeddyBlass wrote:
MindYourSurroundings wrote:
Yeah, that's weird as hell. Well, don't get too excited then. I'll PM you if they update their schedule to show M:I:4.
Yeah. Alright. I'd appreciate that, and I'll continue to check their site as well. Thank you, Teddy! :) :goNF:

I'm in NC and the closest location to me would also be the DC area showing. If you guys get def. confirmation, please send the news my way. Thanks :twothumbsup:

I just bought my tickets for Saturday @12:20. I have to wait cause we have kids but i did confirm with the manager over there and he confirmed it will have the prologue followed by a 2 min full trailer :shock:

warnerg wrote:I just bought my tickets for Saturday @12:20. I have to wait cause we have kids but i did confirm with the manager over there and he confirmed it will have the prologue followed by a 2 min full trailer :shock:
I thought we were only going to get 30 seconds or so of flash shots

:o :o :o
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
warnerg wrote:I just bought my tickets for Saturday @12:20. I have to wait cause we have kids but i did confirm with the manager over there and he confirmed it will have the prologue followed by a 2 min full trailer :shock:

I even confirmed with what he said. I even asked if the 2 min trailer was for sure and I had him confirm with me 100%.

Mother of God!! :oldmanface:

warnerg wrote:
DoubleD wrote:

I even confirmed with what he said. I even asked if the 2 min trailer was for sure and I had him confirm with me 100%.