TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Mason wrote:
solo2001 wrote: It's cause you keep getting pictures from gifbin.com

But it works for me.

Unless...
Because you posted it. If I posted one, I would see it and you wouldn't.

Law_of_4 wrote:Gothamgrl it's only fair you post a picture in the "Your real life picture thread!"
If I must...

GothamGirl wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:Gothamgrl it's only fair you post a picture in the "Your real life picture thread!"
If I must...

Nolan4Life wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:
If I must...
Please take this conversation somewhere else. Thanks.

Forum Pro
Law
Leave it to nolan4life to ruin a party, anyway... 2 more weeks :oldmanface: :oldmanface: :oldmanface: :oldmanface:

TeddyBlass wrote:Please take this conversation somewhere else. Thanks.
Sure thing pal! :twothumbsup:

A buddy of mine who is a projectionist for one of the IMAX prologue locations confirmed that they're getting the print tomorrow and will likely be screening it on Monday the 5th.

The only thing that I asked him to tell me is whether or not the prologue is the stadium sequence or not. I went to the shoot at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh and want to know in advance if I'll need to be looking for myself. :-D But besides that, I'm avoiding spoilers until I can see it for myself on the 16th.

Will they confirm which international imax screens will be playing the prologue?

jm9843 wrote: The only thing that I asked him to tell me is whether or not the prologue is the stadium sequence or not. I went to the shoot at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh and want to know in advance if I'll need to be looking for myself. :-D But besides that, I'm avoiding spoilers until I can see it for myself on the 16th.
That's awesome!

jm9843 wrote:A buddy of mine who is a projectionist for one of the IMAX prologue locations confirmed that they're getting the print tomorrow and will likely be screening it on Monday the 5th.

The only thing that I asked him to tell me is whether or not the prologue is the stadium sequence or not. I went to the shoot at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh and want to know in advance if I'll need to be looking for myself. :-D But besides that, I'm avoiding spoilers until I can see it for myself on the 16th.
Pretty positive it wont be the Heniz Field shoot.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."