TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
thedisabledcubicle wrote:LOL, how is anyone still interested in the MI franchise?

I love the idea of an 8 minute trailer, but I'll have to wait 'til it's officially online because there's no way I'm paying to see MI4.
MI3 was really good.
Cilogy wrote:I wonder if they'll hand out stuff this time (like Gotham Times or other souvenirs).
It's possible, but the viral marketing for TDK was greater than what seems to be going on with RISES.

The viral (if you can even call it that) with TDKR is pathetic. It's like they gave up after their first attempt with the Bane reveal.

Eeek!
This so excited :clap: :-D :D :-D :) :-D :clap: :twothumbsup: :goNF: :goNF: :batface: :oldmanface:
I am seeing MI4 in Imax

TalkOnCorners wrote:The viral (if you can even call it that) with TDKR is pathetic. It's like they gave up after their first attempt with the Bane reveal.
I don't think it even needs one. The hype is massive, the trailers and stuff that Warner Bros. will ship out later in the year and in 2012 will be more than enough to publicise the film.

TalkOnCorners wrote:The viral (if you can even call it that) with TDKR is pathetic. It's like they gave up after their first attempt with the Bane reveal.
Or they understand that news about the film is so easily accessible, regardless of how much they try to keep it under wraps, that they feel they don't need to do much.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:LOL, how is anyone still interested in the MI franchise?

I love the idea of an 8 minute trailer, but I'll have to wait 'til it's officially online because there's no way I'm paying to see MI4.
Brad Bird. Tom Cruise. Jeremy Renner. THE DARK KNIGHT RISES 8-MINUTE PROLOGUE. I honestly don't understand so called Batman/Nolan fans who DO want to see the prologue, but WON'T, just because they don't like M:I... Plus, ''Ghost Protocol'' will pull some serious Hollywood A-game, I'm positive.
There is no viral. Not yet.
Last edited by m4st4 on October 19th, 2011, 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

At this point a viral campaign would just be fan-service really.

m4st4 wrote:

Brad Bird. Tom Cruise. Jeremy Renner. THE DARK KNIGHT RISES 8-MINUTE PROLOGUE. I honestly don't understand so called Batman/Nolan fans who DO want to see the prologue, but WON'T, just because they don't like M:I... Plus, ''Ghost Protocol'' will pull some serious Hollywood A-game, I'm positive.
I like that franchise, it's one of the few things that Tom Cruise does well and I'm looking forward to it.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Mason wrote:I don't think it even needs one. The hype is massive, the trailers and stuff that Warner Bros. will ship out later in the year and in 2012 will be more than enough to publicise the film.
Agreed, and they shouldn't blow their wads now anyways - they can launch some virals next year if they want to
@sammyjankis88

Cilogy wrote: I like that franchise, it's one of the few things that Tom Cruise does well and I'm looking forward to it.
I thought Abrams delivered with M:I:3. I think Brad Bird plus Renner, plus native IMAX footage, plus Rises prologue equals a no brainer midnight for me.