TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
George wrote:
Asanty wrote:Damn, I really do not want to watch bootleg version, but looks like i wont have choice :cry:
If it's any consolation, the bootlegs should be much better this time around.
Agreed. And I'm kinda used to it, which is sad. :( But, nevermind that, trailer will be in glorious HD and I can't wait to see it on my TV screen, 1080p style.

Argh, I'm on a plane for 9 hours on December 16th. I guess I'm going to miss the first reports.

From Drew McWeeney of HitFix
Our first best look at what he's got up his sleeve will be the six-minute prologue sequence in IMAX that is playing exclusively in front of the 70MM IMAX engagements of "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol." The people who I've talked to who have seen the six-minute segment just smile at the mention of it, and I've been told to expect something on a much larger scale than the opening bank robbery from "The Dark Knight" which played in front of the IMAX prints of "I Am Legend." That's going to be the moment where we really get a sense of what tone to expect from this one, and I'm willing to bet it's going to be very different than either of the first two films.
:shock: CAN'T. WAIT.

Beetles wrote:From Drew McWeeney of HitFix
Our first best look at what he's got up his sleeve will be the six-minute prologue sequence in IMAX that is playing exclusively in front of the 70MM IMAX engagements of "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol." The people who I've talked to who have seen the six-minute segment just smile at the mention of it, and I've been told to expect something on a much larger scale than the opening bank robbery from "The Dark Knight" which played in front of the IMAX prints of "I Am Legend." That's going to be the moment where we really get a sense of what tone to expect from this one, and I'm willing to bet it's going to be very different than either of the first two films.
:shock: CAN'T. WAIT.
Very nice!

apw
I've booked my tickets for the 21st at BFI IMAX Waterloo.

They haven't officially confirmed it yet but it's looking good for the prologue. :clap: I only have to wait 5 days after the US release.

TeddyBlass wrote:IN
Indianapolis – Indiana State Museum
Currently playing Happy Feet Two
HOLY SHIT! That's only a couple of hours away. According to the database, that screen is a true IMAX screen - not digital, 1570....

YES. YES. YES.

I hate all of you :(

Its not fair...its just not fair!

Theres 2 IMAX screens near me, will have no problem seeing this bad boy. :-D

Nolan4Life wrote:I hate all of you :(

Sounds like your in the same boat has me.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:I hate all of you :(

Sounds like your in the same boat has me.
Sucks doesn't it? :evil:

You'd think Atlanta freaking Georgia would have a real one but NOPE!