TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
So, apparently there's a kick ass Comic for the prologue but just for those who have Nokia. :JGLface:

Source [x]

If anyone has the Prologue app, can they please post the entire comic?

Red Hood wrote:If anyone has the Prologue app, can they please post the entire comic?
I think you need TDKR exclusive Nokia phone. IDK
Brave New World

Red Hood wrote:If anyone has the Prologue app, can they please post the entire comic?
I'm re-activating my facebook to contact a guy who has the Nokia phone. I'll post it here if I could get it and it's retrievable. Things I do for this film!

Does anyone else think the prologue is a bit outta place? With TDK the prologue is almost immediately followed by another big action scene with tension in between.It makes it flow really nicely.
With TDKR the explosive prologue is followed by...a good chunk of emotional brooding.After the prologue makes your fuckin blood pump faster the shift is just awkard.Not even to mention that it's a uncreative decision from CN making the film start the same way as TDK making Begins look like the "oddball" out of the trilogy even more.

With all that said it was fucking awsome and even after many many many viewings it doesnt lose it's excitement.
Last edited by Mr. Caine on August 25th, 2012, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Caine wrote: With all that said it was fucking awsome and even after many many many viewings it doesnt lose it's excitement.
Geez, I don't know how many times I watched the bootlegged prologue... And it was FUCKING AWESOME every time.

07202012 wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: Does anyone else think the prologue is a bit outta place? With TDK the prologue is almost immediately followed by another big action scene with tension in between.It makes it flow really nicely.
With TDKR the explosive prologue is followed by...a good chunk of emotional brooding.After the prologue makes your fuckin blood pump faster the shift is just awkard.Not even to mention that it's a uncreative decision from CN making the film start the same way as TDK making Begins look like the "oddball" out of the trilogy even more.

With all that said it was fucking awsome and even after many many many viewings it doesnt lose it's excitement.
Geez, I don't know how many times I watched the bootlegged prologue... And it was FUCKING AWESOME every time.
Probably more then any nolan film.Thats what I did at least

Mr. Caine wrote:
07202012 wrote:
probably more then any nolan film.thats what i did at least
You talking about the entire film or just the prologue?

07202012 wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: probably more then any nolan film.thats what i did at least
You talking about the entire film or just the prologue?
prologue

Mr. Caine wrote:
07202012 wrote: You talking about the entire film or just the prologue?
prologue
So the prologues in a Nolan film. Oh...