TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I'm just curious if people will be all

"That was awesome!" or like, "HOLY FUCKING NOLAN THAT WAS SO FUCKING AMAZINGJN!!LWJ!!!!!"

Yeah

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:I'm just curious if people will be all

"That was awesome!" or like, "HOLY FUCKING NOLAN THAT WAS SO FUCKING AMAZINGJN!!LWJ!!!!!"

Yeah

-Vader
What if its: "HOLY NOLAN EDWARD NIGMA CONFIRMED!!!1!"

Yeah

-Vader
The latter. Probably.

Hopefully.

Yeah

-Vader
Same. That's only reason i'm excited about the early critics screening is just so I can read their reactions.

DoubleD wrote:Pretty positive it wont be the Heniz Field shoot.
I initially thought the same thing but there's a few reasons why I think it could be:

-> Wally Pfister said that the opening scene would blow people away and he questioned how they were going to film it. Being at the shoot, I can confirm that it's a safe bet that it will blow people away and it was revealed that the scene took 3 months of planning.

-> Based on everything shot at Heinz Field, 6 minutes seems reasonable for the events portrayed.
-> Bane makes his entrance near the end of the scene, similar to the Joker "reveal" when he removes his mask at the end of TDK prologue. If the film is presented out of sequence with flashbacks to "fill in" events, the scene would work as a prologue and serve to introduce Bane with a literal "bang."

My guess is it will include what they shot in India and maybe someplace else considering it was only a 2-day shoot.....

The prologue for TDK was also the first scene they shot

jm9843 wrote:A buddy of mine who is a projectionist for one of the IMAX prologue locations confirmed that they're getting the print tomorrow and will likely be screening it on Monday the 5th.

The only thing that I asked him to tell me is whether or not the prologue is the stadium sequence or not. I went to the shoot at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh and want to know in advance if I'll need to be looking for myself. :-D But besides that, I'm avoiding spoilers until I can see it for myself on the 16th.
So, your friend will watch the prologue on December 5?

Scotiabank Theatre - Toronto

Thanks for the list. I would have missed the frickin' Prologue by going to the wrong theatre.
Why you lurking my page brah?

This must be a remarkable prologue for Warner Bros to screen it in advance to the press. I've heard of advance screenings to actual films of course but I've never heard of a screening for a 6min clip.
{=}

jm9843 wrote:A buddy of mine who is a projectionist for one of the IMAX prologue locations confirmed that they're getting the print tomorrow and will likely be screening it on Monday the 5th.

The only thing that I asked him to tell me is whether or not the prologue is the stadium sequence or not. I went to the shoot at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh and want to know in advance if I'll need to be looking for myself. :-D But besides that, I'm avoiding spoilers until I can see it for myself on the 16th.
he plays it the 5th?

can you ask him to bootleg it?

8-)