TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Red Hood wrote:I can't believe it's been more than a year since the prologue came out.
Don't worry I'll vouch for you.

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
Red Hood wrote:I can't believe it's been more than a year since the prologue came out.
Don't worry I'll vouch for you.
omg

HAHAHA

I REMEMBER

LOL
Sigs???

MMatt wrote:I edited in the original Bane voice for my copy :-D Glorious to have it in the full film, even if it's just DVD quality.
Hmm... how exactly? Can you just edit any voice of any character? I'm not the most tech savvy in that regard.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote: Don't worry I'll vouch for you.
omg

HAHAHA

I REMEMBER

LOL
:lol:
LemonBachan wrote:
Caekzor wrote:"No vouch for them" :problem:
"I'll vouch for them."

Smarten up, guys! Please. America gets a bad rap in the smartness department. This is just further proof. Don't add fuel to the fire. When the script comes out, you'll see it is "I'll vouch for them" 100%. I'm willing to bet my entire house and everything in it on it. Get back to me when the script comes out, and when you see it is indeed "I'll vouch for them", don't go into hiding. Show yourselves and give me credit. Thanks. :thumbup:

Until the script is out, let's just drop it.

:modesty:

Sweet someone gets a new house!!!!

Does anybody know where I can get the full prologue in HD? Thanks :D

Retrospectively, I'm glad Bane's voice was changed. The prologue voice sounds very muffled.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

disagree completely, i like Bane's original voice far more because it feels real