TDKR IMAX prologue

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Wait, Steve lives in Oregon? Bullshit.

Not from Oregon.

"I've got it!!!

I'll upload it now! :D"

Dream-Xtractor wrote:
"I've got it!!!

:goNF:

mchekhov wrote:
Skyab23 wrote:
Are you serious or is this just sarcasm? I'm going to act as if you're serious and I'll apologize now if you're not. I want to reiterate to all you fanboys who criticize legitimate criticism of Nolan's films by using condescending remarks, that you are in the minority. All the reports indicate that nearly everyone who saw that prologue could not understand Bane. Were they all white, sheltered folks? No. You're just being condescending for the sake of it. You can't handle negative criticism of ANYTHING Nolan, much less a movie this highly anticipated.

the majority of people on this site said they understood everything with the exception of one phrases, which varied for everybody, you're actually in the minority

the majority of the press who criticized it are old white guys...ofcourse they wouldnt understand it

@steve...its not mumbling...its a voice that resides in the lower register...it relies on the bass....most people in urban areas speak with that sound....i dont know what its like in Oregon but I'm just saying, the reason could be because youre not used to interacting with people who use their voice that way

it doesnt need fixing...fixing would ruin it.
You failed to mention the audience members that said they couldnt understand it which was mentioned in nearly all reports of the prologue. How convenient you left that out.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:
"I've got it!!!

Doesn't that refer to the theoretical trailer?

Yeah, wrong thread dude

Any gifs of Catwoman?

chee wrote:Any gifs of Catwoman?
Of course, chee is looking for gifs.

gangefan83 wrote:
chee wrote:Any gifs of Catwoman?
Of course, chee is looking for gifs.
I neeeeeed it.