[SPOILERS] TDKR Theatrical Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I had it pulled up on my phone...wanted to see it on the computer. In the meantime, my phone went to standby...lost the ability to watch it. NO! :suicide:

m4st4 wrote:Production value... Ehm, how should I put it: EVERY PENNY IS OUT THERE ON THE OPEN. Amazing, gorgeous, epic. Color palette is just as we discussed today, much richer more expanding - I'm truly in love. And again, to all Anne naysayers: SHE NAILED IT, her breath oozes Selina. :clap: :clap: :clap:

HD! Come ooon! :judge:
QUOTED FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING TRUTH

gangefan83 wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:The fucking football scene! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH fangirling over here! I love u all!

Game over Batman.
Hands down most badass.
Football! I'm finally starting to love that game so much (and I'm from Croatia, LOL) and now Batman takes it and puts it over there? ...Fuck. :-D 8-)

Wow this trailer is amazing. But the quality is a huge letdown. I guess it's my fault for watching it. So different again. Definitely alot more epic. Wow, i can't believe Nolan. Fuck!

leaked? :o :o :o :o :o :o
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

And this is just the beginning!!!! :cry:

Can anyone PM me the link. Thanks in advance

I missed it :|

Can anyone upload/help me? :(
Last edited by Dream-Xtractor on December 14th, 2011, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Question:
Who were they pulling out from under the table?
Last edited by GothamGirl on December 14th, 2011, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BANE IS SERIOUSLY THE MAN