[SPOILER] - Leaked Scene from 9/24

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
That is Gordon for sure, yeah. Also, looks like Selina may have some sort of cowl or mask over her head, it's hard to tell.

I don't see Catwoman.

EDIT: Oh wait nevermind. Doesn't look like a cowl, just looks like her eye pieces that are rumored to slide back and look like cat ears.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Kinda funny that the crew were unaware of Smokey's present behind the walls. :lol:

Was it just a hug? Maybe they did a quick kiss! :twisted:

TalkOnCorners wrote:Was it just a hug? Maybe they did a quick kiss! :twisted:
Just a hug, I think. But you never know.

Mason01 wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:Was it just a hug? Maybe they did a quick kiss! :twisted:
Just a hug, I think. But you never know.
Ditto, also kudos to you smokey for this.. hope you didn't get caught :thumbup:

AWESOME! :clap:

:o :o :twothumbsup:
Last edited by movieman1005 on September 24th, 2011, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG