[SPOILER] - Leaked Scene from 9/24

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Leaked video from showing Batman and Catwoman in action following the chase and crashing of the HEMTT. Gordon *may* also appear in this shot. Batman walks to the HEMTT and hooks the winch from the batwing to something in the back of the smoking HEMTT while Catwoman watches, dunno how she got there in her stilettos. Batman and Catwoman hug before he gets back in the batwing and lifts off to fly away with whatever was in the back of Bane's truck. Hope I don't lose my job for sharing all these videos

woah...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Smokey your going in my book under super badass

Catwoman in stilettos , LOL! I still have no idea how this is logically possible.

Bale looks so badass when he boarded the Batwing.

:lol: at the hug. WTF was that?

Batman is injured...

This is beyond epic.

SmokeySify wrote: Hope I don't lose my job for sharing all these videos[/spoiler]

Just noticed that part.

Hope you don't either. If your part of the production, Nolan my have you assassinated.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

cat woman has a cowl on ?