[SPOILER] - Leaked Scene from 9/24

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
EnzoTheBaker wrote:Okay, I'm fairly certain that the last word in Batman's growling is "Bane."

:oldmanface: What are you doing?
:batface: [uncertainty]Cooking it. You come down here with[/uncertainty] Bane.

Cooking it? I think "hooking" it is what he said since he is using a winch to hook the HEMTT to the batwing. This is great stuff!

Did...did I just see a scene from the Dark Knight Rises? *heart stops* Batman and Catwoman hugging? What's going on with this movie?

sidewinder89 wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:Okay, I'm fairly certain that the last word in Batman's growling is "Bane."

:oldmanface: What are you doing?
:batface: [uncertainty]Cooking it. You come down here with[/uncertainty] Bane.

Cooking it? I think "hooking" it is what he said since he is using a winch to hook the HEMTT to the batwing. This is great stuff!
He does NOT say 'Bane.' In fact, I'm putting money on the fact that they won't even refer to him as 'Bane' in the film. The term Bane would just be a metaphor.

talli wrote:cat woman has a cowl on ?
Nope.

I seem to be missing the hug, whaaaaa... Which part is that? :think:

Edit: Nevermind that... They hugged, aaaaw :clap: Also - something POINTY for sure

BoneronFire wrote:
talli wrote:cat woman has a cowl on ?
Nope.
I stand corrected, sir. Behold THE REAL CATWOMAN:

dafox wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote: Um..no? :problem:
There has been a lot of speculation of Bruce dying and Selina hugging him suggests exactly that since it could very well be their last encounter. Do you mind elaborating as to why not?... I guess this why only five or so people know the ending
No.
She dies not him.

Aaaaand
Bat/Cat it is. I'll admit I liked the hug. Do you think they know about each other's real identity?
Thanks again for all these videos, Smokey!

I still don't like her stilettos, though. :P

AWSOME :clap:

This scene must happen a little while after the actual truck drop since the Batwing managed to get down there. Also, it was daylight when it dropped and it appears to be night time in these shots. Looks incredible though!