Dark Knight composer Hans Zimmer waiting for Batman 3 story

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
MUSICIAN Hans Zimmer's vast repertoire in composing Hollywood blockbusters includes Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and the director's upcoming Inception.

So it's logical to assume he will be involved in any sequel to The Dark Knight - or Batman 3 as it's known at this early stage.

IGN interviewed Zimmer about his work and asked him what he knew about Batman 3.

"I don't know if there's a Batman 3 or not. I really don't," he responded. "When Chris tells me a paragraph of a story...at that moment the synapses will start firing. It's as simple as that."

More news on another Batmovie is likely to emerge during the promotional interviews for Inception, which is released in July and is about spies who can enter people's dreams.

I hope WB gives some status confirmation on Batman 3 soon.

Eternalist wrote:I hope WB gives some status confirmation on Batman 3 soon.

I think they will tbh.

He was in talks (and signed on I think) to do The Prisoner while on Post production for The Dark Knight. It's all movie politics in my view.