Screentime of characters

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:
Selina
Bane
Blake
Miranda

It is obvious for people who have paid attention to reports and used their noodle.
Gordon?
It is pretty clear I am only mentioning new characters.

allstarr55js wrote:It is pretty clear I am only mentioning new characters.
Just assumed you didn't mention Bruce cause that's obvious and just forgot Gordon.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:It is pretty clear I am only mentioning new characters.
Just assumed you didn't mention Bruce cause that's obvious and just forgot Gordon.
Bruce
Selina
Bane
Gordon
Blake
Miranda
Alfred
Fox

BOOK IT. LOCK IT UP. TAKE IT TO THE BANK. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS!

allstarr55js wrote:
Redsmile wrote:Are you god or talli?
Selina
Bane
Blake
Miranda

It is obvious for people who have paid attention to reports and used their noodle.
I'm not worried about it.

I really think this thread is silly.
Say Girl

This thread is silly, but I'll try and see how accurate I am come 2012:

Bruce
Bane
Gordon
Selina
Blake
Miranda
Alfred
Fox

Bruce
Gordon
Bane
Selina
Miranda
Blake
Fox

Bruce
Selina
Gordon
Bane
Miranda
Blake
Alfred
Fox

It has to be noted that Nolan hardly gives much screentime for his female characters compared to the male. So I'm guessing both Selina and Miranda will be a bit lower in the pecking order.

JohnWayne wrote:It has to be noted that Nolan hardly gives much screentime for his female characters compared to the male. So I'm guessing both Selina and Miranda will be a bit lower in the pecking order.
But according to billing of cast Hathaway is before Hardy...

JohnWayne wrote:It has to be noted that Nolan hardly gives much screentime for his female characters compared to the male. So I'm guessing both Selina and Miranda will be a bit lower in the pecking order.
This is Catwoman. She offers up action scenes unlike the other female characters. Plus, Mr. Nolan seems to be doing things in this film many never thought he would do, things we have yet to see the previous installments. Catwoman could be that strong female character many have complained to be lacking from his films.