Screentime of characters

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Post Reply
Posts: 1732
Joined: August 2011
Location: Russia
Mine:
Bruce
Selina
Bane
Gordon
Miranda
Alfred
Fox
Blake

Posts: 353
Joined: August 2011
Location: In The Shadows
Bruce
Bane
Gordon
Selina
Miranda
Blake
Alfred
Fox

Posts: 18329
Joined: February 2011
Interesting. Here's my stab at it.

Bruce
Gordon
Selina
Bane
Miranda
Blake
Alfred
Fox

Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
Fox
Bruce
Selina
Bane
Gordon
Miranda
Blake
Alfred

Posts: 1732
Joined: August 2011
Location: Russia
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Fox
Bruce
Selina
Bane
Gordon
Miranda
Blake
Alfred
LOL , you put Fox before others? :-D

Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
Asanty wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Fox
Bruce
Selina
Bane
Gordon
Miranda
Blake
Alfred
LOL , you put Fox before others? :-D
I think he will have a much larger part in this one. ;)

Posts: 42130
Joined: May 2010
If you guys are paying attention to the production at all it is obvious Blake will have more time than Miranda.

Posts: 18329
Joined: February 2011
allstarr55js wrote:If you guys are paying attention to the production at all it is obvious Blake will have more time than Miranda.
That isn't true.

Posts: 42130
Joined: May 2010
Mason01 wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:If you guys are paying attention to the production at all it is obvious Blake will have more time than Miranda.
That isn't true.
Yes it is.

Posts: 11410
Joined: August 2010
Location: Texas
These threads are getting ridiculous

Post Reply