[SPOILERS] The Final Scene

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Zez wrote:Two Bats... one wasn't black? :shock:
Right! Lucius says earlier, "And it comes in black." Mystery solved! Proof of two Bats.
Now I can get some sleep after last night's midnight show.

Can someone explain to me how John Blake
knew Bruce was Batman?

JMan wrote:
Right! Lucius says earlier, "And it comes in black." Mystery solved! Proof of two Bats.
Official trailer--"and it comes in black."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0MBh4rs4UY

Chaoticsouls wrote:Can someone explain to me how John Blake
knew Bruce was Batman?
Black says that
when Bruce Wayne visited the Orphanarium (Futurama reference), Black says Wayne's sad look and just KNEW he was Batman. It sounds a lot better on screen than it reads on the page.

JMan wrote:
Fairly certain there was only one bat. "And it comes in black." doesn't mean "And it also comes in black." I think Fox was referencing a line from BB.

I thought it was cool how
Robin "rises" on the platform. The new "Dark Knight" rises!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hard to see but in the scene where Fox is showing the Bat, you can just about see desert camo on it in one shot.
JMan wrote:
Chaoticsouls wrote:Can someone explain to me how John Blake
knew Bruce was Batman?
Black says that
when Bruce Wayne visited the Orphanarium (Futurama reference), Black says Wayne's sad look and just KNEW he was Batman. It sounds a lot better on screen than it reads on the page.
We see his detective skills shine through in a way that kinda reminds me of
Tim Drake.
And there's also Selina's comments about how "any twelve year old with a cell phone can find out what you did", although that was in more of a general way rather than directly to Bruce.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

solo2001 wrote:
JMan wrote:
Fairly certain there was only one bat. "And it comes in black." doesn't mean "And it also comes in black." I think Fox was referencing a line from BB.
Yes, Fox is definitely referencing BB. But if you look at the trailer what you see of the Bat is grey metal.

I know, I know--there might only be one that Lucius has painted black.
But there are multiple Tumblers.

Having a second Bat is as good an explanation as any for how Bruce
escapes.
And the fact that he does is all that matters anyway.

Man, I love that movie.

darthnazgul wrote:Hard to see but in the scene where Fox is showing the Bat, you can just about see desert camo on it in one shot..
Right. I though it was a light gray, but it is definitely not black.

Fairly certain there was only one bat.
Well there had to be at least 2
one clearly gets blown up and they are examining another Bat at the end when they realize the autopilot was fixed. Personally I think there was three, the 2 previously mentioned and then one Bruce switches to after he puts the Bat with the neutron bomb on autopilot. I posted about this in the plot holes thread, but I think he ditches the Bat with the bomb during the explosion by the buildings and potentially gets in another Bat for a getaway vehicle