Your Suggested Cast?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
aononymity wrote:I've heard some folks mention Michael Madsen as Harvey Bullock. While I doubt it will happen I'm not opposed to that idea at all.
yeah.that was me. i think i was the only one on this site that wants that.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Leonardo DiCaprio-Black Mask
Tom Hardy-Harvey Bullock
i like the idea of bullock in the film,just not played by hardy. if hardy is a villain,deadshot all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

black mask should definetley be played by either leonardo dicaprio (like you said) or guy pearce.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

I don't want Harvey Bullock because he is so unsexy and it ruins my UNF mood. :JGLface:

also, if nightwing will appear, joseph gordon-levitt all the way!!!!!!!!! maybe ellen page for batgirl? but that'll probably be too much inception alumni. :)

thenextnolan wrote:also, if nightwing will appear, joseph gordon-levitt all the way!!!!!!!!! maybe ellen page for batgirl? but that'll probably be too much inception alumni. :)
No Ellen Page. Although JGL would be nice, I don't see it happening.

Jon Hamm looks like Batman: tall, dark, brooding, American born, and handsome.

His voice is as cool as Kevin Conroy's voice , and he doesn't have to talk like he has a mouthful of sh*t to intimidate a bad guy (see: Don Draper).

:batface:

Here is Kevin Smith on Jon Hamm:

"That dude could play Batman and Superman," said Smith. "That's the weird thing. You look at him and he's got a f---ing Superman look, but he's got a Batman thing going on, too."

"A few years ago, they were like, 'Let's do that Batman/Superman movie,'" he continued. "Do it. Hire that mother f---er to play both roles. ... He could pull it off. I'd buy it."

According to Smith, Hamm's role on the show as Don Draper, creative director of the Sterling Cooper advertising agency, is already a Batman/Bruce Wayne of sorts anyways—so giving him the cape and cowl wouldn't be much of a stretch.

"He's always brooding on that show. He comes off like Bruce Wayne," said Smith. "That voice of his—the Don Draper voice—that's f---ing Batman!"

"If you were in an alley and that motherf---er Jon Hamm was wearing that outfit and came up to you and he was like, 'Gimme a cigarette,' you'd be like, 'Oh my god, I'm going to give up crime... and living!" he laughed.

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/10/07/ke ... erman-too/

I don't know about you, but id love to see Matthew Glave in TDKR. He would make a great cop.

To Christopher Nolan,

Make Bane happy.

talli wrote:Tom Hardy as Bane
WIN.

This thread is hilarious. Someone even referred to Michael Hall as a one trick pony. :lol: