Official picture of Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
The goggles are actually great. I have a feeling they'll incorporate solar technology, or night vision of sorts.

Well yeah, but i just thought that she would look more like a cat. Or at least cover up her face a bit more.

Drijver wrote:Well yeah, but i just thought that she would look more like a cat. Or at least cover up her face a bit more.
I think we'll get a cowl or mask of some sort at some point in the film. Recent sources have said this also.

New pics look more interesting, and Selina looks cooler and more spirited :modesty: I love the suit!

all I can say -
S.E.X.Y. 8-)

Love the suit and the googles!

Simple and tight but not too obviously sexy or shiny. Love the high-tech googles, instead of the more obvious dark and gritty style.

I can't believe they found a girl to drive that beast. Nolan has many times said that there is just one guy who could drive that batpod in TDK. Maybe we could get a chase scene involving several tumblers and the two pods to find out who drives it better. Bats or Cats? :lol:

apw wrote:More pics

With that chin-strap I don't think she'll be wearing the goggles very often.

Maybe that's to make sure the goggles stay on while she's riding the bike.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:With that chin-strap I don't think she'll be wearing the goggles very often.
I don't think the chin-strap would show up in the final shot, though. The fact that it's skin-colored makes me think it's just there in the real world to make sure it stays attached to her face, and isn't part of the fictional headgear technology.