Official picture of Catwoman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

I think it'd be proper to lobby the hell out of Warner Bros. to have that exact same picture again except turned around. Seen from the other side.

George wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
That is what I've been wondering too...

-Vader
My hope has been that TDKR takes place over a long period of time. If that's true she'll have plenty of time to train. We've learned from the teaser that Batman is gone for some time. I wonder if she fills the void then or only once he comes back :think:
I might have something here... Bruce has been looking for an 'out' for years, yes? What if he goes into hiding whilst planning to return in full force. In that time, crime starts up again, corruption back into motion, but someone breaks into Wayne something or other and steals the batpod to begin fighting crime back to a manageable, realistic quantity, and that's where we see the image here.

Bruce only forces himself to come back once
Bane and friends begin attacking the city.

-Vader

^ very good

JimmyFraska wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
We do? We can't make judgements based on how much we like the aesthetic choices he's taken? This image is obviously meant to inform us somewhat of which direction the character will take in terms of appearance obviously but specifically "why does she have the bat-pod" or a bat-pod of some kind. Did she steal it? Or just given to work with Batman?

We most certainly don't have to just trust him. I do, though.

-Vader
This. No matter how unhappily surprised I am by the decision, I trust Nolan to make a great film.

But why does she have her own bike? This just angers me. Seems gimmicky(second time ive used that word in this topic)
I understand how that would have been cool, but think for a moment. How could she possibly acquire a bike that powerful? Obviously they don't sell these bikes in stores so she should make it herself that she can't or should get it from Batman. Which way would you choose if you were Nolan?
Edit: Actually it's not JimmyFraska's reply. It's the reply to those who say Catwoman should have had her own bike
Last edited by nolanmania on August 5th, 2011, 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

mastervirgo wrote:I didn't like the idea of Catwoman and Bane being in the movie from the beginning but it doesn't matter. Everything Nolan touches would turn to pure gold.

You have Pep Guardiola on your display picture otherwise I would have ripped you for the Bane comment 8-)

Bane is one of the best Batman villains, one-on-one no one gives him a more difficult time.

Back on topic, the goggles she's wearing are quite peculiar, could it be something similar to the sonar device used in the end of TDK?

she's an expert thief...what is probably going to be different about her in Nolan's Batman vs. the comics is that she'll be an even better more skilled thief to break into Wayne Enterprises and more risky shit like that. She probably has like CIA training of some sort (well, maybe not that good). Nolan could be rejecting the jewel thief, independent cyberpunk and going for the mysterious James Bond type (though still having little traces of the original character).

this whole time ive been thinking that catwoman starts off bad-ish (maybe jewl thief) and then begins to work with batman as a result of her moral compass. but now i think its the opposite, maybe she gets pulled in by batman/bruce. gets inspired to be the catwoman, and then decides to betray batman and becomes a villain in the end?

sort of, "you cant save everyone" kind of deal?

SantomTheWhite wrote:she's an expert thief...what is probably going to be different about her in Nolan's Batman vs. the comics is that she'll be an even better more skilled thief to break into Wayne Enterprises and more risky shit like that. She probably has like CIA training of some sort (well, maybe not that good). Nolan could be rejecting the jewel thief, independent cyberpunk and going for the mysterious James Bond type (though still having little traces of the original character).
I've been thinking for a few weeks now that she's probably going to be some kind of.. not a spy, but have that kind of arsenal of skills and tools, very much like what you've been saying.

Alright, that's it for me tonight folks. Aside of the weird goggles, she looks great.

-Vader

She does look good, I admit. But god those goggles...