TDKR Celebrity/Industry Reactions & Buzz Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Many of you may remember a similar thread when Inception was coming out - "WOM Baby!" was my signature tagline. Obviously, TDKR will need no WOM (word of mouth), but this is a thread to post any and all Tweets, interviews, etc. from celebrities or fellow actors and filmmakers who have something to say about TDKR.

The first is randomly from Freddy Adu, the Soccer prodigy/phenom, who has 428,000 followers:
saw a lil teaser for dark knight rises and Boiiiiiiiiiii i am soooo excited. Christopher Nolan= Genius
http://twitter.com/#!/FreddyAdu11/statu ... 5120875521

Thought this would be kinda fun.

sorry I dont have one but I think its a good idea.
{=}

Yay!!!! WOM Baby is coming back! Woo hoo!!!!

Radio entertainer and actor Ralph Garman and Director Kevin Smith discuss The Dark Knight Rises teaser in the second half of the podcast with Kevin Smith enthusiastically reacting to it. It's noted that Garman is a lifelong Batman fan whether it be comics, film, animation, and especially the Adam West one (I know :lol: )

http://traffic.libsyn.com/hollywoodbabb ... eon-42.mp3

Kevin Smith nearly has a batgasm after watching it again

You can listen to their podcast weekly at http://www.babbleonralph.com/

WOM Baby was by far my favorite thing on these forms during the lead up to Inception. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

have no idea where to put this, but technically the celebrity did mention TDKR.

"Aziz hilariously freaked out the entire crowd by asking if everyone saw the first DARK KNIGHT RISES footage that was shown earlier in the day. Obviously, he was joking, but for a moment he had everyone going; a collective heart attack almost rippled through the audience. He also went on to say that it was shown right after the INCEPTION 2 panel."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cooldued wrote:have no idea where to put this, but technically the celebrity did mention TDKR.

"Aziz hilariously freaked out the entire crowd by asking if everyone saw the first DARK KNIGHT RISES footage that was shown earlier in the day. Obviously, he was joking, but for a moment he had everyone going; a collective heart attack almost rippled through the audience. He also went on to say that it was shown right after the INCEPTION 2 panel."

Wait I thought this was Inception 2. 8-)

-Vader

Great to have the WOM-master Barrett back.
@sammyjankis88

cooldued wrote:have no idea where to put this, but technically the celebrity did mention TDKR.

Here's the video. Skip to 9:25

Good to have you back, Barrett! If the Inception thread was any indication, this could be yet another classic thread filled with awesomeness. :twothumbsup: :goNF: