TDKR Celebrity/Industry Reactions & Buzz Discussion

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

The day before, Vanessa and Austin went out to see The Dark Knight Rises! V posted about it on her blog – “Just saw The Dark Knight Rises and WOW. The cast was unbelievable, Christopher Nolan is a Genius. Tom Hardy…When we working together? ;)
-Vanessa Hudgens

Does anyone else feel that the only people hating on this movie are on internet forums? Everyone I know IRL loved it, the audience is gushing over it, has a cinemascore of A...

GothamGirl wrote:
The day before, Vanessa and Austin went out to see The Dark Knight Rises! V posted about it on her blog – “Just saw The Dark Knight Rises and WOW. The cast was unbelievable, Christopher Nolan is a Genius. Tom Hardy…When we working together? ;)
-Vanessa Hudgens
I don't trust this actress opinion very much. By the way, the Hardy part... :lol:
Avatar Korra wrote:Does anyone else feel that the only people hating on this movie are on internet forums? Everyone I know IRL loved it, the audience is gushing over it, has a cinemascore of A...
Like with most good movies.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Avatar Korra wrote:Does anyone else feel that the only people hating on this movie are on internet forums? Everyone I know IRL loved it, the audience is gushing over it, has a cinemascore of A...
Yes. The internet is not an accurate representation of the general population.

steveportee wrote:
I agree but, at least where I live, the general population is not really that different. Yeasterday I watched it (for the second time) with some friends. I loved it again (of course), one (a huge Batman fanboy) loved it, two liked it but nothing special and three were underwhelmed. Idk.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

@russellcrowe
Have you seen The Dark Knight Rises yet? It's freaking awesome & that Anne Hathaway sure is something special, as you know...
Retweeted by Russell Crowe

Chris Rock ‏@chrisrock
Loved the new batman movie vin diesel as the villain bane was incredible .
Lmao

steveportee wrote:
This.

The most notable opinions are those of the minority. Why? Because they stand out against the popular ones that seems unanimous.