[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
they have a casting call for extras similar to that of the one in Pittsburgh

Prisoners, Thugs, Prisoner Guards, Business types, Police offers, criminals, victims

Thanks. Got the link?

Did either BEGINS or TDK shoot in LA? I was under the impression both of those films did some location shooting in Chicago and various points in Asia, but did all the studio work in England. Is this incorrect?

If they didn't shoot in LA, I'm wondering what prompted them to do so this time.

Aranion wrote:Did either BEGINS or TDK shoot in LA? I was under the impression both of those films did some location shooting in Chicago and various points in Asia, but did all the studio work in England. Is this incorrect?

If they didn't shoot in LA, I'm wondering what prompted them to do so this time.
LA worked great in Inception.

Awesome...maybe I'll show up and watch some of those times

I'll have to look into which studios they're going to use, since I'll be able to work it out through a source. You'd say WB Studios, but Nolan filmed Inception at Universal...
Last edited by nadine on August 3rd, 2011, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gangefan83 wrote:LA worked great in Inception.
Yeah.

nadine wrote:I'll have to look into which studios they're going to use, since I'll be able to work it out through a source. You'd say WB Studios, but Nolan filmed Inception at Universal...
The studio that's funding the film isn't always the same studio lot they shoot the film at. It just depends on availability and whether the stage can accommodate the films needs. Either way, the production is paying for it... so who knows what studio they'll use.

There was a rumor that the Batcave was being build in the MGM studio.