[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
allstarr55js wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Yeah, it looks really great. Pretty intimidating looking, actually.
Looks like something out of Blade Runner. :twothumbsup:
Yeah, actually, it does.

allstarr55js wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Yeah, it looks really great. Pretty intimidating looking, actually.
I know Nolan has already used 'Blade Runner' as an inspirational tool for 'Batman Begins', but what if he took a method-inspired technique for the Batwing from 'Blade Runner'? Similar to how the rotating-hallway in 'Inception' was n inspiration-technique from '2001: A Space Odyssey'.

BlairCo wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:
I know Nolan has already used 'Blade Runner' as an inspirational tool for 'Batman Begins', but what if he took a method-inspired technique for the Batwing from 'Blade Runner'? Similar to how the rotating-hallway in 'Inception' was n inspiration-technique from '2001: A Space Odyssey'.
Totally. Because all that stuff was done practically. Nolan is inspired by those films because they did things for REAL. CGI wasn't really around then, and therefore they had to do it practically. Nolan is the only working director who does this. And it's GREAT!

BoneronFire wrote:
BlairCo wrote:
Totally. Because all that stuff was done practically. Nolan is inspired by those films because they did things for REAL. CGI wasn't really around then, and therefore they had to do it practically. Nolan is the only working director who does this. And it's GREAT!

BlairCo wrote:
BoneronFire wrote:
??????????? I'm saying Nolan does things practically. How is that being sarcastic????

BoneronFire wrote:
BlairCo wrote:
??????????? I'm saying Nolan does things practically. How is that being sarcastic????
That 'Totally' at the beginning looked a bit sarcastic.

BlairCo wrote:
BoneronFire wrote:
That 'Totally' at the beginning looked a bit sarcastic.
I think your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning.

DoubleD wrote:Image
HOLY MOTHER OF NOLAN!

courtesy of someone over at SHH... I don't get why they're convinced cgi blades are a done deal

thats ridiculous, blades under the body? did they think it was gonna double for a lawn mower? besides its already got jet type engines