[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Z. Cobb wrote:he is the Hero NolanFans Deserves...
:twothumbsup:

Seriously, we owe alot to all the guys and gals getting this footage for the rest of us. I can't imagine being left to speculate with only the trailer and two official images.

darkest_knight wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:he is the Hero NolanFans Deserves...

Seriously, we owe alot to all the guys and gals getting this footage for the rest of us. I can't imagine being left to speculate with only the trailer and two official images.
Plus those that brave the insanity of SHH to bring back the few pieces of relevant information.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
darkest_knight wrote:

Plus those that brave the insanity of SHH to bring back the few pieces of relevant information.
Yeah. Them too. Everytime I venture over there this summer, I come crawling back to Nolan Fans with a black eye, some broken teeth, and this sinking feeling in my gut like the kid who just found out Santa Claus doesn't actually work at the mall.

darkest_knight wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Yeah. Them too. Everytime I venture over there this summer, I come crawling back to Nolan Fans with a black eye, some broken teeth, and this sinking feeling in my gut like the kid who just found out Santa Claus doesn't actually work at the mall.
THAT NEEDS TO BE IN A SPOILER TAG!

:lol:
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
darkest_knight wrote:
THAT NEEDS TO BE IN A SPOILER TAG!

:lol:
Batmobile spotted in LOS ANGELES!
six_flags_batmobile_kenneth2.jpg
...sorry couldn't resist after that... :angel:

http://www.beforethetrailer.com/2011/08 ... d-21-23rd/

The Dark Knight Rises will be filming in Los Angeles
from Sept 8-11 from 8am til 11:30pm at Los Angeles River bed @ 6th St
from Sept 8-11 from 7am til 11:30pm at 6th St tunnel under Bridge, Santa Fe Av – Mesquit St
from Sept 21-23rd 4am til 10pm at 433 S Spring St, Los Angeles, CA, 90013

Upside down house for the earthquake scene?

thedisabledcubicle wrote:Image

Or
BRmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

thedisabledcubicle wrote:Image

thought the same!