[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hm, Fox and Bane in the same scene... at a warehouse. I'd say this is the scene in which Bane steals all the WayneTech.

I love seeing set pictures, but I'm kinda glad that they have better security around the set in LA than what we saw in Pittsburgh.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:Hm, Fox and Bane in the same scene... at a warehouse. I'd say this is the scene in which Bane steals all the WayneTech.
And Talia.... :think:

Thanks for all the update pics !, glad to see finally Mr.Freeman on set :)

Octavius wrote:
infamous wrote: His Sister.

WRONG! :lol:

She's his first cousine. Her Father John Nolan was also seen in Batman Begins.
How do you know this?

interestingly i kept thinking how come wayne enterprises is still standing after a natural disaster so i went back to no mans land, and it says the wayne building was Earthquake proof. that explains how the batpod and all the gagdets survive. batman is away as he gets older and cant be the batman he once used to be as per Christian Bale interview - catwoman steps into fill the void (ala same character in no mans land with night vision goggles), she nicks the batpod etc from the deserted wayne applied sciences building, batman eventually returns and she asks for his approval as per grpahic novel - he replies "your not disapproved!"

I think I worked it out, the devices they are holding are checking for Radiation from the Reactor

BoneronFire wrote:
Octavius wrote:
WRONG! :lol:

She's his first cousine. Her Father John Nolan was also seen in Batman Begins.
How do you know this?
Well, I'm some kind of a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

Octavius wrote:
BoneronFire wrote:
How do you know this?
Well, I'm some kind of a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A stalker.

Just the thought of this scene with
Bane, Tatelia and Fox
gives me chills. Especially knowing certain allegiances...