[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Nolan4Life wrote:Word is is that we're due a pic of Batman/Batcave around the end of the year.
Who cares about a pic. We're getting a trailer in December.

warnerg wrote:Well it might be more expensive at first but when every director wants it, it will become cheaper. When another director watches this movie and they see the difference, they'll shop around. When they use cgi and and it's clearly fake as he'll, they will stay away form it as much as possible. Less is becoming more when it comes to cgi.
I don't see that cinema is going that way back and loses the using of cgi.
And that makes Nolan a so much better director then the others. He's one oft the few remaining directors that put classic action on the screen. He's one of the old-school directors in a new guise.

Octavius wrote:
warnerg wrote:Well it might be more expensive at first but when every director wants it, it will become cheaper. When another director watches this movie and they see the difference, they'll shop around. When they use cgi and and it's clearly fake as he'll, they will stay away form it as much as possible. Less is becoming more when it comes to cgi.
I don't see that cinema is going that way back and loses the using of cgi.
And that makes Nolan a so much better director then the others. He's one oft the few remaining directors that put classic action on the screen. He's one of the old-school directors in a new guise.
There needs to be a movement of anti fake looking cgi. That's part of what made the Star Wars prequels (mostly the last two episodes) less bearable for me aside from the crappy dialogue (though I did like anakin and obi wan's confrontation and the words exchanged, most important part imo, though could've been just a smidge bit better). You can use cgi to help makes things easier but not completely relying on it when ships and buildings could look more real.

BoneronFire wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:Word is is that we're due a pic of Batman/Batcave around the end of the year.
No need to be a douche. Douche.

BoneronFire wrote:
Because a photo would be nice, and it'd set a tone. A real tone. Yes, the teaser and promotional pictures have already done so, but if we get a photo of Batman in the new Batcave then we can really set a wider perspective.

Until the trailer, anyway.

haha yeah i agree what a douche

sunshine786 wrote:haha yeah i agree what a douche
Is that all you have to say? Reported.
General Rules
1. Respect your fellow forum members.

--Refrain from using insults and starting flame wars.
--Use the Private Message [PM] features to settle personal arguments.

sunshine786 wrote:haha yeah i agree what a douche
CM_Punk wrote: Is that all you have to say? Reported.
What he said. Consider yourself warned, sunshine786.

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

OH MY GAWD!