[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
How on earth could that be Anne? Since when did Catwoman wear a cape?

Anyway, it's Bale or his stuntman, preparing for some sort of physical scene.

Mason01 wrote:How on earth could that be Anne? Since when did Catwoman wear a cape?

My bad :batface: I was thinking it was the cloak that we've seen others (along with Anne) wear or it was the stuntman.

warnerg wrote:
Mason01 wrote:How on earth could that be Anne? Since when did Catwoman wear a cape?

My bad :batface: I was thinking it was the cloak that we've seen others (along with Anne) wear or it was the stuntman.
It's cool. ;)

pure awesomeness. thanks for sharing.

can't wait to see this beast on screen.

I love how, so far, everything seem to be very practical concerning the Batwing. It'll look great.

Good point Mason, they're not overdoing it. What a wonderful idea to have the Batwing hooked up to a helicopter, gives it an incredibly authentic flying motion.
{=}

The Special One wrote:Good point Mason, they're not overdoing it. What a wonderful idea to have the Batwing hooked up to a helicopter, gives it an incredibly authentic flying motion.
Yes, overall practicality of this production is one big thumbs up for Nolan and his team! So New York shoot is near enough, when can we expect something OFFICIAL??? Selina Kyle pic was way to far away, and if it weren't for our dear ninjas...

I don't think we'll get anything until the trailer, but it'd be nice to have one more official photo or something.