[SPOILERS] Production in Los Angeles

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
movieman1005 wrote:I believe this video was never posted. It shows a scene being filmed with JGL. Don't really see it as a spoiler, but just in case for some people:
Very cool video. Thanks for sharing.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Wow, city looks very destroyed :shock:

movieman1005 wrote:I believe this video was never posted. It shows a scene being filmed with JGL. Don't really see it as a spoiler, but just in case for some people:
I haven't seen this before either! Exciting for some more JGL awesomeness! :tooexcited:

Mason wrote:Didn't know where to post this, but I'm not sure if many have seen it. The whole video consists of Nolan directing, basically, it's amazingly interesting. No real spoilers, just JGL waving a gun around.

There's these ones too. I laughed when Nolan looked up and spotted the guy filming. :lol: :lol:

Oh wow, I guess these were new to me as well. I never watched to the middle part for that action scene before. :-D

Nice thread !