Bruce's Parents

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Is it possible that Linus Roach will make an brief cameo as Thomas Wayne?

No. But I'm sure we can see Wayne's parents...
in Batman Begins

RIFA wrote:No. But I'm sure we can see Wayne's parents...
in Batman Begins
Obviously, but maybe in one of the flashback scenes. In BB Ras implies that he had the mugger kill his parents. Something along the lines of that maybe we we will see.

gangefan83 wrote:In BB Ras implies that he had the mugger kill his parents.
I don't agree. Ra's/Ducard basically says the Waynes died as a result of the League's tactics, but I don't think Ra's was taking direct ownership over the mugging. There's no way Ra's could have planned for young Bruce to wig out exactly when he did and for the Waynes to take an alley exit.

Chill shooting the Waynes was a result of the League's economic assault on Gotham, not an assassination planned by Ra's.

It's a possibility thought I don't believe in it because if I remember right you can clearly see who shoots his parents down in BB.

RIFA wrote:It's a possibility thought I don't believe in it because if I remember right you can clearly see who shoots his parents down in BB.
Yes you can see the man, but when Wayne Manor is set on fire and Ras reveals himself and his past with the League, he claims that he had to restore balance and in doing so he had to remove idealists like Bruces parents.

gangefan83 wrote:
RIFA wrote:It's a possibility thought I don't believe in it because if I remember right you can clearly see who shoots his parents down in BB.
Yes you can see the man, but when Wayne Manor is set on fire and Ras reveals himself and his past with the League, he claims that he had to restore balance and in doing so he had to remove idealists like Bruces parents.

yeah, i always felt that Ra's implied he was somehow involved.."if someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart"...he says that right the end of talking about his father being a misguided idealist who needed to be removed.

talli wrote:yeah, i always felt that Ra's implied he was somehow involved.."if someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart"...he says that right the end of talking about his father being a misguided idealist who needed to be removed.
The context, though, is Ra's trying to distract Bruce while one of the League....walks up behind him.

Ra's is saying the League's policies helped killed the Waynes. He's not saying the League targeted them.

Aranion wrote:
talli wrote:yeah, i always felt that Ra's implied he was somehow involved.."if someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart"...he says that right the end of talking about his father being a misguided idealist who needed to be removed.
The context, though, is Ra's trying to distract Bruce while one of the League....walks up behind him.

Ra's is saying the League's policies helped killed the Waynes. He's not saying the League targeted them.
here's the full quote

Ra's al Ghul: Of course. Over the ages, our weapons have grown more sophisticated. With Gotham, we tried a new one: Economics. But we underestimated certain of Gotham's citizens... such as your parents. Gunned down by one of the very people they were trying to help. Create enough hunger and everyone becomes a criminal. Their deaths galvanized the city into saving itself... and Gotham has limped on ever since. We are back to finish the job. And this time no misguided idealists will get in the way. Like your father, you lack the courage to do all that is necessary. If someone stands in the way of true justice... you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart.

I don't see how you can deny that they killed Thomas Wayne as a quick fix...he says we are BACK TO FINISH THE JOB....suggesting that killing Wayne was a temporary solution

gangefan83 wrote:Is it possible that Linus Roach will make an brief cameo as Thomas Wayne?
I hope he does, I would love to learn more about Thomas Wayne... And if Ra's/ducard really knew him.