Do you think TDKR will be Nolan's best film?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

do you think TDKR will be Nolan's best film yet?

Yes
46%
No
45%
Inception is the best film of all time so obviously it can't be better than that
10%

Total votes: 83

Personally I frickin LOVED the Prestige. I think that's his best film.

Who knows . But it'll be his biggest challenge to pull off following The Dark Knight / Inception, and making a third movie in a trilogy.

Never seen this thread and third option is so stupid and ... meh :facepalm:

Didn't really like Prestige as much as I wanted to - still a good film but not his best. Inception will be extremely hard to beat but i'm confident TDKR will be just as good as TDK.

memento and the dark knight are the ones to beat IMO

It is extremely hard for a picture to beat Memento. Judging by what we already know of TDKR (which is few), I don't think it will be Nolan's best film, but who knows ... This is frickkin Nolan after all! ;)

Hoop wrote:memento and the dark knight are the ones to beat IMO
+1

I think all of nolan's films are all spectacular, except insomnia which is good not great. I think nolan not writing that screenplay might have had something to do with it. So I think its pointless to try and pick out which is the best film by mr. nolan. oh and tdkr will be awesome.

I really like insomnia, I like insomnia more than the prestige or inception, but those are my least favourite which probably puts me in a minority around here?

Hoop wrote:I really like insomnia, I like insomnia more than the prestige or inception, but those are my least favourite which probably puts me in a minority around here?