Do you think TDKR will be Nolan's best film?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

do you think TDKR will be Nolan's best film yet?

Yes
46%
No
45%
Inception is the best film of all time so obviously it can't be better than that
10%

Total votes: 83

no ^^ 2 up

JackDanielsPoop wrote:no ^^ 2 up
Not sure what this means, but it's epic.

why you keep saying that

Personally, the Dark Knight is the film that I think is his best, and is the one to top. I have a lot of belief that Nolan will be able to make his best film with TDKR.

I think it very well could be his best.

I dunno. TDK is going to be difficult to beat because of Heath alone, not even to mention the beauty and intelligence of the narrative.

I don't think it's impossible, but I don't expect it to be better.

Crazy Eight wrote:I dunno. TDK is going to be difficult to beat because of Heath alone, not even to mention the beauty and intelligence of the narrative.

Same, i can't really see tom or anne topping heath's performance. But who knows maybe lightning will strike twice.

cooldued wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:I dunno. TDK is going to be difficult to beat because of Heath alone, not even to mention the beauty and intelligence of the narrative.

Same, i can't really see tom or anne topping heath's performance. But who knows maybe lightning will strike twice.
I don't see either topping Heath, but I think Tom can rival what Heath did if he really gives it his all.

They don't have to top Heath at all and the film can still be better.