Do you think TDKR will be Nolan's best film?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

do you think TDKR will be Nolan's best film yet?

Yes
46%
No
45%
Inception is the best film of all time so obviously it can't be better than that
10%

Total votes: 83

I'm not sure. I think by the nature of itself it won't be able to surpass Inception just as the allowed for highly intellectual and sometimes challenging storytelling, the sci-fi bent, all of it.

With that said, almost all of Nolan's films, with the exception of Memento, get better than the last. He gets better at his craft and I wouldn't be surprised if we see something truly remarkable here.

-Vader

Not by a long shot. Inception tops all as the original masterpiece that can never be matched again. Im sure this will be the best batman of his though.

I think it can since some of the actors said the script is better then TDK.

warnerg wrote:I think it can since some of the actors said the script is better then TDK.
Well they probably won't say any less.

I surely hope it will!
I don't know if, as Vader said, its "nature" will end up limiting it, or if Nolan will find yet another way to "transform" the genre and surprise us all.
TDK was a great Batman film, a Shakespearean tragedy and a pretty deep meditation on society and mankind. If Nolan tops that, it'll already be more than enough for me. :)

the prestige is nolan's best film....i hope he can top it with tdkr, but if not hopefullly its better than the best batman film, which is begins

talli wrote:the prestige is nolan's best film....i hope he can top it with tdkr, but if not hopefullly its better than the best batman film, which is begins
+1

cooldued wrote:
warnerg wrote:I think it can since some of the actors said the script is better then TDK.
Well they probably won't say any less.

Good point :clap:

I don't think it can top Memento or Inception imo. But you never know i suppose, I love BB and TDK but just think Nolan's original movie's are better.

talli wrote:the prestige is nolan's best film....i hope he can top it with tdkr, but if not hopefullly its better than the best batman film, which is begins
In your opinion.