Do you think TDKR will be Nolan's best film?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

do you think TDKR will be Nolan's best film yet?

Yes
46%
No
45%
Inception is the best film of all time so obviously it can't be better than that
10%

Total votes: 83

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I think Hardy and Hathaway will blow everyone away with their performances.
:twothumbsup:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I think Hardy and Hathaway will blow everyone away with their performances.
Hell yes!

I don't know about Hardy but Hathaway will definitely blow...

oh wait a minute

RIFA wrote:
I don't know about Hardy but Hathaway will definitely blow...

oh wait a minute
:lol:
:|

The way I see Hathaway though is that I would just like for her to be decent. Let's be fair, it won't take much for her to be the best female in the Batman series and she is much more attractive than Maggie G...

:twothumbsup:

Tom I'm sure will. On the edge about Anne but I don't doubt her ability.

:thumbup:

Crazy Eight wrote:
Tom I'm sure will. On the edge about Anne but I don't doubt her ability.
Well shpoken
Sigs???

Tom maybe. Hathaway, no. I just can't see it. Then again I haven't seen a lot of her films. I wonder if her and Bale have any chemistry at all , because he had 0 with Katie Holmes and Maggie.