TDKR won't attend Comic-Con

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

pfft, why would you start an actual thread amongst all this madness! ;)

yes it won't. apparently comic-con is for nerds and Chris decided he's a level above... :lol:

Shouldn't this be in the TDKR board??? :roll:

oracle86 wrote:Shouldn't this be in the TDKR board??? :roll:
And now it is.

RIFA wrote:yes it won't. apparently comic-con is for nerds and Chris decided he's a level above... :lol:
Is it true? I think Comic-con is a great event, most of the time we learn some good things about characters, actors and their time on the set.

Batcat wrote:
RIFA wrote:yes it won't. apparently comic-con is for nerds and Chris decided he's a level above... :lol:
Is it true? I think Comic-con is a great event, most of the time we learn some good things about characters, actors and their time on the set.
Yea it is true. For some it's called "nerd activity" for me it's called "staying virgin" :lol:

It's not just TDKR; WB, Dreamworks, Disney and The Weinsteins are all reducing or limiting their presence at Comic Con. This is pretty much in vein with what we have heard about the reduced virals for TDKR. The big studios are shifting their focus from the fan crowd, who will watch the movie on opening day anyway, to the general audience and save their marketing budgets for them.

RIFA wrote: Yea it is true. For some it's called "nerd activity" for me it's called "staying virgin" :lol:
:wtf: :lol:

I still think it would have been great if WB, or some actors got there, but well, I guess we will just have to wait and wait and wait... :roll:

Technically, TDK didn't attend Comic Con four years ago, either; there was a viral/ARG event, but that took place outside of the con itself, and there was no official presence inside.

They might do something similar, but if the viral/ARG stuff is being scaled back, as all indicators seems to say, then CC will be a big nothing WRT TDKR marketing efforts.