[SPOILERS] The Fire Rises meaning

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
christophmac wrote:Wait, I'm a little slow... are people now under the assumption that Talia is in the film?
I am. Joey King totally looks like Marion Cotillard.

chee wrote:
dafox wrote: No its not that it just when I am reading one of your long comments that guy really pisses me off but hey do what you want its your right
:lol:

I couldn't find any sexy Quorra gifs so I went with Sam. :P
thank you for changing it :)
"When art imitates life"

Talli rises

I have an idea about how Nolan will carry out this twist

talli wrote:Talli rises
I feel it won't work very well, like the "twist" in Inception that Dom performed inception on Mal, very obvious from the beginning.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
I feel it won't work very well, like the "twist" in Inception that Dom performed inception on Mal, very obvious from the beginning.
Not really.

Cilogy wrote:

i think in the movie Chris will do his best to allude to Selina Kyle being the little girl...but it will turn out to be that its Miranda Tate....or vice versa

new speculation

listen to the track

http://www.thedarkknightrises.com/sound/rises.wav

"its his father, father, its his mother, mother, its his father, father, its his mother, mother, his father, his mother, his father, father, his father, his mother, his father, father"

i know i'm reaching but could this be something? We know Zimmer does all kinds of weird things to create a score, like using that Edith Piaf song, so i wouldn;'t put it past him to record a voice saying that and distorting it

now the point is, is this something that can possibly be part of Bane's psychological games against Batman?

Joey has blue eyes,Anne Hathaway has dark brown eyes,so she can´t be the young Selina.
And I doubt she is Barbara Gordon.
She is the young Talia or a brand new character.

Joey has blue eyes,Anne Hathaway has dar brown eyes,so she can´t be the young Selina.
:facepalm: Ever heard of colored contacts? But yeah she is not young Selina.

Balefan wrote:Joey has blue eyes,Anne Hathaway has dark brown eyes,so she can´t be the young Selina.
And I doubt she is Barbara Gordon.
She is the young Talia or a brand new character.

contacts

miranda and selina would have the same eyes....this would be classic Nolan misdirection

AlexHaas wrote:
christophmac wrote:Wait, I'm a little slow... are people now under the assumption that Talia is in the film?
I am. Joey King totally looks like Marion Cotillard.
Without a doubt!
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+