[SPOILERS] The Fire Rises meaning

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Mr. Caine wrote:The Fire Rises-The flaming internet discussion rises about TDKR :lol:
:lol: That's probably what it actually means.

Anyway, we have lots of conflicting rumors about those scenes in India.
First the green screen "thing" was
a pit full of apparently healing chemicals
, then it became
a pit full of Venom
, now it's
a pit covered in flames...
:wtf: I don't know, I still think most of this is just speculation.

Yeah, as you said only the movie or the trailer will confirm what it really is 8-) :lol:

allstarr55js wrote:
talli wrote:I thought this deserved its own thread since a lot of ppl are asking the question and aren't reading the other threads in their entirety

It apparently refers to the scene shot in India
the league burns down a town and just as their about to leave they see a child rise up out of a pit covered in flames. They are intrigued because it has something to do with their mythology or prophecies. I guess they see him as a messiah of some sort. The chant is a kind of tribute slash salute. I would love to see the league assemble themselves piece by city in Gotham and then salute him with the chant in the city square that has been emptied out due to the fear spread through Gotham
Are you happy Talia is now confirmed?

she is not...you confirmed for me, it was confirmed she wouldnt be in the movie

talli: she is not...you confirmed for me, it was confirmed she wouldnt be in the movie
It was? Don't remember that. Oh well, indeed she wouldn't.

m4st4 wrote:

talli: she is not...you confirmed for me, it was confirmed she wouldnt be in the movie

i was joking because allstar said it was confirmed when it never was...he just really wanted to be right so he felt at liberty to use that word

i was joking because allstar said it was confirmed when it never was...he just really wanted to be right so he felt at liberty to use that word
Oh. Well, Team Talia or not, imo she won't be, but we'll see...

talli wrote:
m4st4 wrote:

8-)

m4st4 wrote:
Yeah, we'll see. I'm 80%-85% of the way there but never 100% until July 2012 probably. :lol:
Click to see full-size

MagnarTheGreat wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Yeah, we'll see. I'm 80%-85% of the way there but never 100% until July 2012 probably. :lol:
Click to see full-size

Wait, is that real? :shock:

Is that real? If it is then we can safely say those characters are confirmed.