[SPOILERS] The Fire Rises meaning

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Yeah, I don't understand, all those sites say one thing and then the contrary :lol:

Is this an official site by the way? :think:

Why would they announce Joey King as Young Talia/Miranda Tate but skip over announcing Marion as Talia/Miranda Tate.

The site seems like they are just guessing.

I made the uploaded image...from the pdf listed (the text with the gray background). The one--and only--thing where I've gone off on a limb is the
Joey King -- Young Talia/Miranda. I got that screencapture of her from the Taylor Swift music video "Mean" that she is in recently.

The fire thing is better than the Lazarus pit
and btw Chee your avatars are the most annoying things ever
"When art imitates life"

If we think that LoS are in this one, then what are people's opinions on how Nolan will go with their aesthetic? Similar to BB, or different?

dafox wrote:The fire thing is better than the Lazarus pit
Is it making your internet go slow? I'll change it if its messing up your loading time.

I wouldn't assume
Miranda=Talia
just yet, but god...
Marion looks splendid there! I'm so glad she's in TDKR with all the rest of them!

christophmac wrote:If we think that LoS are in this one, then what are people's opinions on how Nolan will go with their aesthetic? Similar to BB, or different?
I'd assume the same as BB.

No, Mason, this is far from confirmed. But, it's looking more and more like Talia is playing a part in the film...

chee wrote:
dafox wrote:The fire thing is better than the Lazarus pit
Is it making your internet go slow? I'll change it if its messing up your loading time.
No its not that it just when I am reading one of your long comments that guy really pisses me off but hey do what you want its your right
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
chee wrote:
No its not that it just when I am reading one of your long comments that guy really pisses me off but hey do what you want its your right
:lol: