[SPOILERS] The Fire Rises meaning

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
No its not that it just when I am reading one of your long comments that guy really pisses me off but hey do what you want its your right
:lol: ...Well, I liked your Olivia Wilde chee ;)

m4st4 wrote:I wouldn't assume
Miranda=Talia
just yet, but god...
Marion looks splendid there! I'm so glad she's in TDKR with all the rest of them!
Same here...

There's a character I wish she was though... Might never happen so I will stop thinking about it :lol:

Batcat wrote:
m4st4 wrote:I wouldn't assume
Miranda=Talia
just yet, but god...
Marion looks splendid there! I'm so glad she's in TDKR with all the rest of them!
Same here...

There's a character I wish she was though... Might never happen so I will stop thinking about it :lol:
What character? Now I'm curious! :D

Noo I can't tell cause it won't happen... And I made all a story in my head, but I don't think Nolan has ever thought about it and it might not work anyway :lol:

I think there are more chances of her being Talia ;)

But if you really want to know, I can PM it to you (would be more like a fanfic thing) :D

Don't leeeeaavvee us hanging! :lol:
Zatanna

Haha, I said she'll be Selina the moment I watched TDK for the first time...

dafox wrote:
chee wrote:
Is it making your internet go slow? I'll change it if its messing up your loading time.
No its not that it just when I am reading one of your long comments that guy really pisses me off but hey do what you want its your right
:lol:

I couldn't find any sexy Quorra gifs so I went with Sam. :P

personally I preferred the Dog gif

m4st4 wrote:
Haha, I said she'll be Selina the moment I watched TDK for the first time...
Haha, yeah, I know there were rumours she might be Selina, I'm somehow glad she isn't can't explain why :lol:

Anyway, eventhough she might not have much screentime I'm sure she will have an interesting character 8-)

Wait, I'm a little slow... are people now under the assumption that Talia is in the film?