[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TauHeel05 wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:Sources confirm after todays shoot Joe grabbed some steaks with the boys. (Tom, Christian and Gary)
JGL grabbing a steak?? He seems like he would be a vegan pansie.
Tofu steak.

hi guys, Im at work so cant use the usual facebook page i normally post on (bilal bhatti here). I have managed to get pictures unfuzzy of tom Hardy - about 7 pics (4 are good full body shots but not on zoom - i was not that far away) as i took them on continuous shoot. managed to get him between some railings - i didn't use zoom so you can zoom in yourselves on the picture. he was reading his lines and had his normal reading glasses on, could see his huge arms and tatoos. SPOILER - look away - new character reveal - i can confirm DAGGETT is indeed in this film and so IS STRYVER (I have taken photos of their casting vans) - i also confirm stunts are taking place today as the stunt team is already there. i took pictures of pretty much everything there. It was on my way i suddently saw tom just wearing a grey t shirt, he went in hsi van - then emerged wearing reading glasses and a sweat top, bald head. lol. I would upload now to share with you all but i am at work.

are they just going to CGI his tatoos away for the film??? and also that confirms BANE will talk - he has the CAST NUMBER 3 van. so a key cast memeber whereas STRYVER AND DAGETT had cast vans 11 and 12.

I WILL REVEAL PHOTOS TONIGHT UK TIME AT 10PM AS I AM AT WORK ALL DAY (cant wait to share)

If someone paste this onto the offocial dark knight community page on facebook for me that would be much appreciated.

and also that confirms BANE will talk
Wow thank goodness that is confirmed I was getting worried.

loop wrote: Ditto. I want pics of that foursome.

Nolan must have made a deal with the devil. It's ridiculous that the infamous English paparazzi haven't managed to snap a few cast pics with the exception of a lonesome Bale or Anne at public events.
Yeah, I want some pics of the cast together as well... :problem:

Batcat wrote:
loop wrote: Ditto. I want pics of that foursome.

Nolan must have made a deal with the devil. It's ridiculous that the infamous English paparazzi haven't managed to snap a few cast pics with the exception of a lonesome Bale or Anne at public events.
Yeah, I want some pics of the cast together as well... :problem:

the papps arent interested mate, everyt me ive been on set, ive been the only person there.

Hate linking to Twitter accounts because of privacy reasons, etc. But it looks like media were on the set yesterday.

http://twitter.com/#!/LauraMCornelius/s ... 7080169472
Feel abit lost today watching Jeremy Kyle after hangin on set with Bale, Freeman, Hathaway, Cotillard and the awesome Christopher Nolan yest

sunshine786 wrote:hi guys, Im at work so cant use the usual facebook page i normally post on (bilal bhatti here). I have managed to get pictures unfuzzy of tom Hardy - about 7 pics (4 are good full body shots but not on zoom - i was not that far away) as i took them on continuous shoot. managed to get him between some railings - i didn't use zoom so you can zoom in yourselves on the picture. he was reading his lines and had his normal reading glasses on, could see his huge arms and tatoos. SPOILER - look away - new character reveal - i can confirm DAGGETT is indeed in this film and so IS STRYVER (I have taken photos of their casting vans) - i also confirm stunts are taking place today as the stunt team is already there. i took pictures of pretty much everything there. It was on my way i suddently saw tom just wearing a grey t shirt, he went in hsi van - then emerged wearing reading glasses and a sweat top, bald head. lol. I would upload now to share with you all but i am at work.

are they just going to CGI his tatoos away for the film??? and also that confirms BANE will talk - he has the CAST NUMBER 3 van. so a key cast memeber whereas STRYVER AND DAGETT had cast vans 11 and 12.

I WILL REVEAL PHOTOS TONIGHT UK TIME AT 10PM AS I AM AT WORK ALL DAY (cant wait to share)

If someone paste this onto the offocial dark knight community page on facebook for me that would be much appreciated.

update at lunch

just got another photo - this time real one of ALON . Not in Costume.

Thanks for the pics TalkonCorner and yep Marion is in those shots.