[SPOILERS] Production in England

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Vee wrote:Yah, some sneak peek footage to look at!!

Can't tell who she is. I mean, I thought it was Marion, and then you watch it again, you think you see Anne, then on the other hand, it maybe not..... blimey, I'm happy with a sneaky peek; won't dissect it anymore ...
Same :lol: I really can't tell, it could be either of them. But the one who filmed that must surely know, that's why I wish he had tell us...

Anyway, I'm also just glad that we have some footage and the scene seems really interesting whoever female (lead?) he's with 8-)

marion doesnt have straight hair like that does she? the shape of the face looks like Anne's

talli wrote:marion doesnt have straight hair like that does she? the shape of the face looks like Anne's
The woman´s face in the video looks more rounder,I don´t know.

talli wrote:marion doesnt have straight hair like that does she? the shape of the face looks like Anne's
Well, in the latest pictures her hair seemed straight to me, that's why I can't tell and after a "shower" it's even harder to tell... I still can't figure it out.

It's very hard to tell if its Marion or Anne, but based on the height, it looks more like Marion to me, Anne is a little taller then that, but i could be wrong, i love the rain in this scene,

btw Bruce's new car is awesome !!!

Greg-BTD wrote:It's very hard to tell if its Marion or Anne, but based on the height, it looks more like Marion to me, Anne is a little taller then that, but i could be wrong, i love the rain in this scene
I said to myself I wasn't going to get into this debate because I'm not 100% either way. But I can clarify one thing, if Marion had very high heels on she'd have to be on the same step as Christian to have the height difference (as per 0:40 of the clip) that is coming up. A good example of their height difference is the link below:

http://www.gettyimages.com.au/detail/88 ... ertainment

Now I'll go back to lurking. Thanks for all the new info and pics, etc. :)

I think it's Anne. Anyway is it just me or is what Anne was wearing on the modest side? It doesn't look like a socialite to me. It's still simple even if it's Marion (for a Wayne Enterprise board member). So if it's Anne, is it possible that Selina is not a socialite and if she's not, I wonder what is her background then?

TalkOnCorners wrote:I think it's Anne. Anyway is it just me or is what Anne was wearing on the modest side? It doesn't look like a socialite to me. It's still simple even if it's Marion (for a Wayne Enterprise board member). So if it's Anne, is it possible that Selina is not a socialite and if she's not, I wonder what is her background then?
I don't know, the coat didn't seem modest to me... But I think Selina's background could really go anywhere. I think it will be really interesting though...

"This isn't going to help the whole "It was Hathaway! It was Cotillard!" debate, but Alex (the guy who took the video) said he wasn't sure which actress it was. He was too far away."-Chris B.(Batman News),from SHH forum.

Oneironaut wrote:
Dragon_316ca wrote:
0:26 - "C'mon."

0:28 - "Go, goofball!"

Nolan is such a badass directing. :clap:
woav

I saw anne hathaway and c. bale. But I didn't understand anything :facepalm:

edit: And I saw Nolan
Last edited by edward norton on June 28th, 2011, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.