TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
MindYourSurroundings wrote:Okay, okay...it's Batman :P
No, really :o

The teaser was great. Seeing it on the big screen make a world of difference. Nothing rushed about it at all. Probably the 2nd best teaser after BB's. The theatrical trailer will OWN all though.

cooldued wrote:
MindYourSurroundings wrote:Okay, okay...it's Batman :P
No, really :o
(-_-)

A couple pages back, I was slightly skeptical, but that brighter teaser definitely made me change that.

cooldued wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:Maybe Bane hanged one of the Batman impostors? It's too close to the TDK scene though. Maybe it's John Blake !
Maybe bane has people working for him like the joker.

Here's a little history recap of Bane. I might give you a better understanding of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMsa1CYL1J0

Rashad28 wrote:The teaser was great. Seeing it on the big screen make a world of difference. Nothing rushed about it at all. Probably the 2nd best teaser after BB's.
Well i'm seeing it on the big screen tonight, once i do i might change my mind, but at the moment seeing the many qualities available online it felt like WB rushed it so they can show it before harry potter. Smart move on their part since the reaction outside of this forum seems to be positive.

MindYourSurroundings wrote:A couple pages back, I was slightly skeptical, but that brighter teaser definitely made me change that.
I was also uncertain, given the darkness of the image and the uncharacteristic movements of the costumed figure. That latest version, though, makes it very clear it's Batman crapping his pants as Bane advances.

Not only am I dying for the official HD version of this, I am now dying for the first full trailer....which is at least a good five bleeding months away.

Was the trailer rushed? Sure.

So yeah, in terms of a trailer, it may not have been the best. What I took away from it, however, is that the *story* of this film is going to be fantastic, and Bane is gonna have Batman on his heels. ( DO YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!?!?! )

the teaser must've been targeted for wider audiences. I think they'll go bck to the nolanish style for the first trailer (hopefully).

cooldued wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:This teaser was terribly edited...I hope we don't have to wait too long for a full length trailer. Maybe December? What do you guys think?
I agree, it felt rushed.
i still do not understand how a teaser trailer feels "rushed"! i mean, it's a TEASER trailer. it's suppose to be limited in information. it's suppose to give you just tiny taste to get people hyped. it did its job. end of story.

Rushed in the way it was put together.