TDKR Teaser Trailer

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
OVERMAN wrote:I only hope the teaser isn't as pathetic as TDK's
Could I have your address please? Thanks.

I honestly hope it is exactly like TDK's, just made to fit this film instead.

I won't be visiting this site, Batman-News, or anywhere else for awhile. Now that photos are starting to come out, I have to stop. I really want to avoid visuals from this movie.

JimmyFraska wrote:I won't be visiting this site, Batman-News, or anywhere else for awhile. Now that photos are starting to come out, I have to stop. I really want to avoid visuals from this movie.
I wish you luck. :lol:

DKnight007 wrote:They won't have enough footage completed to get a out a legit teaser with images and footage.
They shown around 2 minutes of footage for TDK at Wizard World Chicago 2007. Which was only a couple weeks after the teaser popped up.

DKnight007 wrote:If there is a teaser, they should put it in front of both Green Lantern and Potter. Also, if there is a teaser, it will be the same style teaser they used for TDK. Basically just voice overs with the Bat symbol.

They won't have enough footage completed to get a out a legit teaser with images and footage. They might....might have a shot for Potter release in July, but I doubt it.

Tell that to the Inception teaser ;)

DKnight007 wrote:If there is a teaser, they should put it in front of both Green Lantern and Potter.
I don't think they'd have something ready in time for Green Lantern. It comes out in the middle of June, I think they have a better shot with a July/August film. Although Green Lantern would definitely be the best film to show it with since it's DC also.

they can always shoot a promo vid just for the teaser

imagine hearing a bit of Bane's theme from Zimmer with Bane simply sitting in the darkness

Bruce (VO)

"You taught me it was fine for me to fall,
as long as I could pick myself up..."

Alfred (VO)

"Yes, Master Wayne..."

Bruce (VO)

"But, I'm afraid..."

Alfred (VO)

"...of what, sir?"

Bruce (VO)

"...of not being able to do so, this time."

- Hans Zimmer epic Batman horns -